CLAYTOWN VALUERS LIMITED is a locally incorporated Company whose Partners are all Kenyan. The Partners have wide experience in valuations, property management and estate agency.
The partners have consulted in the following countries: Kenya, Tanzania, DR Congo, Ethiopia
Our core business and consultancy include:
Valuations of all manner of landed property for various purposes e.g.
- Mortgage for financial institutions
- Forced sale (auction)
- Rental assessment
- Compulsory acquisition
- Probate (Court) etc.
Management of all manner of landed properties to include:
- Letting and re-letting of properties
- Lease administration
- Rent collection
- Maintenance of properties
- Paying landlords’ debts
- Preparing budgets
- Preparing income and expenditure statements for clients/landlords
Sales and Marketing of all manner of properties including:
- Commercial developments i.e. High-rise shop/office blocks
- Residential developments i.e. Town houses, maissonettes, bungalows, apartments, flats etc.
- Agricultural holdings i.e. Coffee, Tea, Sugarcane, Sisal plantations or farms
- Industrial developments i.e. Factories/offices, Godowns etc.
- Vacant Industrial, Commercial, Residential or Agricultural plots
Feasibility and viability studies for commercial, residential as well as industrial investment proposals. We advice clients on the better option from given alternatives.
- Liaising with architects, planners and contractors to ensure that clients’ interests are observed in any given development.
- Advising on planning and land laws, suitability of developments, market trends, expected rents, possible management aspects, tenants mix, marketing period and general maintenance aspects of a given project.
- We also construct on behalf of clients
- Ground lease extensions on behalf of clients
- Advise on change of user
- Seeking change of user of properties for our clients
- Advising on general real property matters